- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
New ARVC Board Installed
Posted By Sherman Goldenberg On December 20, 2002 @ 3:00 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
The National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC) elected and installed its new Board of Directors at Insites, the association’s annual convention and expo in Memphis Nov. 20-23. The new Board includes four new members: Pat Quinn (Connecticut), Norm Chipperfield (Tennessee), Scott Reisland (Alaska), and Mike Molthop (At-Large Delegate).
The remaining members of the board and the executive committee whose terms expired this year were re-elected to successive terms.
The ARVC board comprises representatives from each of the six geographic regions, representatives from the State Association Executives, the Supplier Council, the Business Forum, the Council of Delegates, and three at-large members.
The newly created ARVC board and executive committee is as follows:
• Kathy Palmeri, chairman, term expires 2003, Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park of Estes, Estes Park, Colo. Region 5.
• Jason Sheaffer, first vice chairman, term expires 2005, Pinch Pond Family Campground, Manheim, Pa. Region 2.
• Dr. Harry Scott, second vice chairman, term expires 2005, Shipshewana Campground, Shipshewana, Ind. region 3.
• Jay Jamison, treasurer, term expires 2005, Pismo Coast Village RV Resort, Pismo Beach, CA , region 6.
• Lee Worcester, secretary, term expires 2004, Smuggler’s Den Campground, Southwest Harbor, Maine, Region 1.
• Randy Packard, immediate past chairman, Pine Acres Family Camping Resort, Region 1.
• Norm Boucher, representing the ARVC Supplier Council, term expires 2003, LCN Outdoors.
• Norm Chipperfield, representing Region 4, term expires 2005, Little River Village, Townsend, Tenn.
• Garry Cole, representing Region 3, term expires 2004, Wagon Wheel Campground, Shelby, Ohio.
• Gary Doudna, representing Region 3, term expires 2004, Buffalo Lake Camping Resort, Montello, Wis.
• Morris Farnsworth, representing Region 6, term expires 2003, Silveridge RV Resort, Mesa, Ariz.
• Max Gibbs, representing the ARVC Council of Delegates, term expires 2003, Sandy Pines, Hopkins, Mich.
• Randy Jenkins, representing Region 4, term expires 2005, Midway Campground, Statesville, N.C.
• Mike Lenhard, representing Region 2, term expires 2005, Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park at Paradise Pines, North Hudson, N.Y.
• Bonnie Lynch, representing Region 2, term expires 2004), North Wildwood Camping Resort, Cape May, N.J.
• Judy Miller, representing the State Executives, term expires 2003, California Travel Parks Association.
• Mike Molthop, at-large delegate, term expires 2003, Kampgrounds of America (KOA).
• David Napp, representing the ARVC Business Forum term expires 2002, with election slated for February 2003), National Home Communities, Inc.
• George O’Leary, representing Region 6, term expires 2003, Rincon Country RV Resorts, Tucson, Ariz.
• Gil Paddock, representing Region 2, term expires 2003), Deer River Campsite, Malone, N.Y.
• Wayne Purchase, representing Region 3, term expires 2003, Mio Pine Acres Campground, Milo, Mich.
• Patrick Quinn, representing Region 1, term expires 2005, Aces High RV Park, East Lyme, Conn.
• Scott Reisland, representing Region 6, term expires 2003, Denali Grizzly Bear, Fairbanks, Alaska.
• Jim Rowley, representing Region 5, term expires 2005, Austin Lone Star RV Resort, Austin, Tex.
• Rob Schutter, at-large delegate, term expires 2003, Leisure Systems, Inc.
• Carolyn Strong, representing Region 5, term expires 2004, Sundermeier RV Park & Conference Center, St. Charles, Mo.
• Mark Turner, at-large delegate, term expires 2004, Outdoor World Corp.
ARVC, headquartered in Falls Church, Va., represents more than 3,600 commercial RV parks and campgrounds throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2002/12/new-arvc-board-installed/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.