- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Full Slate Scheduled for Outlook Breakfast
Posted By Sherman Goldenberg On November 23, 2004 @ 3:00 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
RVIA’s 42nd National RV Trade Show will receive its traditional kickoff with the Outlook 2005 Breakfast Nov. 30 at the Executive West Hotel in Louisville, Ky.
Doors will open at 6:15 a.m. with a complimentary sit-down breakfast hosted by RVIA. The program begins at 6:45 a.m.
A recap of the agenda outlined in the most recent issue of RVIA Today includes:
* RVIA President Dave Humphreys’ insights on the state of the RV industry and how RVIA is working to take the industry into a prosperous future.
* A report on the latest results of the Go RVing national advertising campaign by Go RVing Coalition Co-Chairmen Don Walter and Tom Stinnett and RVIA Vice President of Public Relations and Advertising Gary LaBella. Highlights will feature the unveiling of the latest Go RVing consumer video, results of the new communications planning study by Harris Interactive, advances made to maximize leads for the dealer-tie in program and a preview of the strategy for the new ads being produced in 2005.
* John Ratzenberger, best known for his role as know-it-all mailman Cliff Clavin on the popular TV series Cheers, and Mike Leonard, NBC News feature correspondent, will be presented with RVIA’s 2004 Spirit of America Award, followed by remarks about their own RV experiences.
* Public Relations Committee Chairman B.J. Thompson will join LaBella to highlight the past year’s publicity successes in the face of record fuel prices. The presentation will conclude with the “RVTV” video, showcasing the best in broadcast RV news and entertainment hits during 2004.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2004/11/full-slate-scheduled-for-outlook-breakfast/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.