Redesigned RVBUSINESS.com Site Debuts Tuesday
Change is inevitable.
And so it is that RV Business magazine, starting tomorrow (March 31) is unveiling its all-new RVBUSINESS.com website – a look into the technological future that’s built around the traditions of the past for RVB – fair and balanced news coverage presented in a more navigable and interesting way from veteran newspaper people who continue to care about the veracity of the news they disseminate.
Specifically, the redesigned site offers:
- The ability to receive timely breaking industry news via RSS and daily e-email.
- The capability to comment on and rate articles.
- Video links on news postings and a large video spot for advertisers interested in getting the word out on their products and services.
- New interactive ad buttons that drive better click-thru rates to advertisers. - More interactivity between websites, video and photography.
- Better cross-referencing of articles and businesses in the RV industry.
Moreover, RVBUSINESS.com regulars will have the ability, through comments, to speak out on the opportunities and challenges facing this industry.
In addition, we’re adding more functionality to the site with the addition of an automatic stock ticker.
So, bear with us as we work our way through this transition, and we’re sure that you’ll let us know when things are – and aren’t – working smoothly as we deal with this inevitable change for the better on RVBUSINESS.com.
Sherman Goldenberg, Publisher
RV Business & Woodall’s Campground Management