Carefree of Colorado Names Dealer Advisory Council
Carefree of Colorado has formed its first dealer advisory council.
“The establishment of this council is part of our ongoing effort to improve our collective business and increase customer satisfaction,” said Mike Farmer, vice president of sales and marketing for the Broomfield, Colo.-based supplier of innovative awnings and sun and shade solutions. “This council is comprised of dealerships from geographically diverse key markets across the country. Their guidance and insight will give us the opportunity to gain valuable feedback on market trends, product needs, service, warranty, training and support initiatives to the dealer community and end users. We are honored that these leaders in their field have agreed to be part of this council.”
The members of the council are:
- Joe Altman, Altman’s Winnebago, Carson, Calif. \
- Brandon Bretz,Bretz RV, Missoula, Mont.
- Jesse Orgaard, Capital RV, Bismarck, N.D.
- Shawn Hubbell, Guaranty RV, Junction City, Ore.
- Randy Ketelsen, Ketelsen Campers,Wheatridge, Colo.
- Pat Leach, Leach RV, Lincoln, Neb.
- Jay Simon, Mantelli Trailer Sales, Lockport, N.Y.
- Brad Outcalt, Orangewood RV, Surprise, Ariz.
- Tom Stinnett, Tom Stinnett RV, Clarksville, Ind.
- Steve Francis, Trailside Camper & RV, Grain Valley, Mo.
- Dave Francis, ROUTE 66 RV Network, Overland Park, Kan.
- Craig Beckley, Beckley’s Camping Center, Thurmont, Md.
- Robert “Griff” Griffin, Albany RV, Albany, N.Y.
Carefree of Colorado is a division of Scott Fetzer, a Berkshire Hathaway Co.