Six Dealers Nominated for Top Canada RVDA Award
Each year, the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association of Canada (RVDA of Canada), in conjunction with Camping Canada’s RV Lifestyle Magazine and Camping Canada’s Dealer News, presents a Canadian RV dealer with the Walter Paseska Canadian RV Dealer of the Year Award, established in 1989 by Camping Canada, and dedicated to Walter Paseska for his many years of commitment and tireless dedication to the RV industry.
Camping Canada will present this year’s Canadian RV Dealer of the Year Award at the Canadian RV & Camping Convention being held at the Empress Hotel in Victoria, British Columbia, from Nov. 5-8.
Their industry peers nominate Canadian RV acting dealer principals on the basis of the following criteria:
- Long-term dedication to the RV industry and promotion of the RV lifestyle by the acting dealer principal of a recognized full service RV dealership.
- Commitment and participation in the RVDA at the provincial or national level.
- Recognition by customers and peers as a person with the highest integrity and credibility in both work and personal life.
- Contribution to the community.
In alphabetical order, the following have been nominated for the 2009 award:
- Kevin Betzold, GNR Camping World, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Dave Dobson, RV World, Waasis, New Brunswick.
- Bill Ortman, Village RV, Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Rod Seller, Sellers RV Centre, Lloydminster, Saskatchewan.
- Irene Sturzenegger, Go West RV Sales, Coquitlam, British Columbia.
- Kirk Thomson, Can-Am RV Centre, London, Ontario.