TengoInternet, the oldest and largest wireless Internet provider for the outdoor hospitality industry, Thursday (Nov. 5) announced it has added 17 new customers in 10 U.S. states.
Included in this growth are five locations with Diversified Investments’ RV in the Sun group. With more than 400 wireless networks installed across 38 states, Canada and Mexico, TengoInternet remains the industry’s largest provider with significant experience installing and managing wireless networks in the challenging outdoor environment, according to a news release.
TengoInternet’s new customers include (arranged by state:
- Blazing Star Luxury RV Resort, Dixieland Texas Retreat RV Park, Houston Leisure RV Resort and Sunset Point RV Resort, all in Texas.
- Driftstone on the Delaware, Drummer Boy Camping Resort, Indian Head Campground, Round Top Campground and Sun Valley Campground, all in Pennsylvania.
- Indigo Bluffs in Michigan.
- Interstate RV Park in Louisiana.
- Memphis Jellystone RV Park in Mississippi.
- Pine Haven Campground in New Jersey.
- Del Yermo RV Park in California.
- Valley of the Sun MH/RV Park in Arizona.
- Wilderness Rendezvous RV Park in Colorado.
- Yogi Bear at Raintree Lake in Indiana.
“Many of our new customers are switching from inexperienced providers or moving from self-managed networks to TengoInternet because of the growing complexity, increased staff time and high guest satisfaction impact of Internet amenities,” said Eric Stumberg, CEO and co-founder, TengoInternet. “In addition, many of our new locations are switching to TengoInternet to reduce their legal liability associated with offering a wireless network or provide network assurance and guest support.”