The 2010 Coast to Coast Conference, Feb. 16-18 at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas, is designed to help grow the RV park and campground industry by sharing and promoting best practices for sales and marketing in the private membership camping industry.
Conference speakers, recruited from the most successful developers in the industry, will show how to shape sales and marketing strategies and tactics to drive sales, maximize revenue and generate better overall results, according to a news release.
Sponsor Coast to Coast Resorts offiers a number of reasons for attending. Among them are these:
- Learn best practices in sales and marketing in the private membership camping industry.
- Discover the “secrets to success” used by the leading developers in the industry.
- Network with leaders and experts in the industry.
- Gain insights and ideas to improve sales and marketing.
- See how new technologies can make sales and marketing more effective.
- Take home ideas and practices that can make an immediate and positive impact on business.
Who should attend?
- Current owners and developers.
- Resort sales and marketing managers and other park personnel.
- Owners interested in converting their parks to private membership camping.
- Consultants to the campground industry who want to learn more about membership camping as an option for their clients.
- Private membership camping resorts who are not currently selling but want to re-start their sales program.
- Park investors and developers.
- RV industry executives.
- Suppliers to the private membership camping industry.
For more information visit www.coastconference.com.
Affinity Group Inc. is the parent company of Coast to Coast Resorts and RVBUSINESS.COM.