Park Trailer Seminar Set for Newport Beach Resort
The California Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (CalARVC) reminds manufacturers, suppliers and campground owners located in the West to sign up for its recreational park trailer seminar scheduled for Jan. 13 at Newport Dunes RV and Waterfront Resort in Newport Beach, Calif.
A panel of park owners, operators and vendors will cover these issues:
- Pros and cons of renting park trailers for vacation use, including marketing, usage policies, housekeeping issues and maintenance.
- Pros and cons of long-term leases for seasonal/annual use, including marketing, policies on out-buildings, landscaping, age limits and upkeep.
- How and whether to purchase or lease and financing considerations.
- John Pentacost, an attorney with Hart, King & Coldren, who will speak on the state’s eviction law for park trailers.
- Brad Harward of California Housing and Community Development, who will speak on the state’s laws regulating park trailers, from park trailer design to installation.
- William Garpow of the Recreational Park Trailer Industry Association (RPTIA), who will provide an update on industry trends, new products and innovations.
The fee is $75 for the first attendee and $65 for each additional attendee.
Lunch will include brief introdutions from the program sponors. A tour of the resort’s park trailers also will be available.
For more information, contact CalARVC at (530) 885-1624.