Oh, Canada! Its RVDA Bulletin Goes Digital
The Recreation Vehicles Dealers Association of Canada (RVDA of Canada) member bulletin has gone digital starting with this month’s edition, the association announced.
The newsletter (whose February cover is shown at left) can be viewed as a flipbook (electronic magazine), where readers can also download it as a pdf or it can be downloaded as a pdf at the “News/Member Newsletter” link on the member side of www.rvda.ca where issues will be archived.
In addition to regular features such as monthly national RV sales statistics, national and provincial news and a dealer profile, this issue features stories on the following topics:
- “Are Your Leads Being Trashed?”
- “What are You Doing to Offer Value?”
- “5 Steps to Customer Service Glory.”
- “Closing the Sale.”
- “The 7 Steps to Consider Before Hiring Your Next Employee.”
- “2009 Year End Tax Planning Considerations – Worth a Look.”
- The new “Spotlight on Endorsement Partners” looks at BackCheck pre-employment screening services and Spader 20 Groups.