With a living room slideout height of 7-feet 5-inches, the new Fuzion 360 floorplan from Keystone RV Co., Elkhart, Ind., is gigantic.
In fact, the 360 slide is a foot taller than any other sport utility recreation vehicle (SURV) slide room manufactured today. The result is a tremendously spacious living area, jumbo-sized windows and voluminous overhead cabinets.
The Fuzion 360 is just now hitting dealer lots. In addition to the extra-tall slide, another distinctive feature of this model is the bath-and-a-half, side-aisle configuration in a floorplan under 40 feet in length.
Product manager Rob Groover attributes the Fuzion brand’s growing success to a strong dealer network and continuous improvements.
“As we talk with Fuzion dealers and Fuzion owners, we strive to incorporate many of their ideas into the product,’’ Groover said. ‘’These include many of the industry-first features originally seen in Fuzion’s Touring Edition models.”
New standards in the Fuzion line now include:
- Dual fuel tanks — one for the generator and one for the toys — totaling 48 gallons.
- Happi-Jac picnic table system in the garage.
- Cove moldings where the wall and ceiling meet.
- Dove-tail storage in the garage.
- Electric fireplace in the living room (360 only).
- Redesigned and additional drawers in the kitchen for more efficient use of space.
New options include:
- Full-body paint on all fifth-wheel floorplans.
- Dual air-conditioner system on all fifth-wheel floorplans.
- Ramp-door patio system with side-railing on both fifth-wheels and travel trailers.
According to Statistical Surveys Inc.’s February 2010 retail report, the Keystone Fuzion brand is the No. 1 selling toy hauler in 2010.
“We are optimistic Fuzion can maintain this top ranking throughout the year. As a brand that has been on the market for just over three years, this would be incredible,’’ Grover said.