- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Best Parks Grows Affiliate-Park Network to 61
Posted By RVBusiness On May 12, 2010 @ 2:29 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
Best Parks in America, McLean, Va., announced today (May 12) its affiliate-park network had grown significantly during the first five months of 2010 and now numbers 61 locations in 24 states and Quebec.
“We are thrilled to see so much interest in the ‘Best Parks in America’ brand as a high-end RV resort and campground marketing group,” said David Gorin, president of Best Parks, in a release. “With this phenomenal growth we are able to offer discriminating camping consumers an exclusive resource to locate the very best RV and camping options in some of the most desired resort locations in the U.S.”
In addition to each affiliated park’s comprehensive online listing, Best Parks in America will offer a complimentary Best Parks in America directory available at each Best Park resort location, at major RVing and camping shows and by camper request. The first edition of the new RVing & Camping @ the Best Parks in America directory will be released in late May.
The newest Best Parks in America affiliates include:
• Desert Valley RV Resort, Eloy
• Hidden Shores Village, Yuma
• Anaheim Resort RV Park, Anaheim
• Cross Creek RV Resort, Arcadia
• Belle Parc RV Resort, Brooksville
• Emerald Beach RV Park, Navarre
• Vacation Inn Resort of the Palm Beaches, W. Palm Beach
• High Plains Camping, Oakley
• Red Apple Campground, Kennebunkport
• Pine Acres Family Camping Resort, Oakham
• Asheville Bear Creek RV Park, Asheville
• Cross Creek Camping Resort, Delaware
• Lock 30 Woodlands RV Resort Campground, Lisbon
• Portland-Woodburn RV Park, Woodburn
• Mountain Creek Campground, Gardners
• Keen Lake Camping & Cottage Resort, Waymart
• Great Smoky Jellystone Park Camp-Resort, Cosby
• Misty River Cabins & RV Resort, Walland
• Mill Creek Ranch RV & Cottage, Canton
• Stoney Creek RV Resort, Osseo
• Camping Du village Bromont, Bromont
Best Parks in America provides a national branding presence and marketing home for independent highly rated RV parks and campgrounds. For more information, go to www.BestParksinAmerica.com. To learn more about becoming a Best Parks in America affiliate, go to www.BestParks.net or call (703) 448-6863.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2010/05/best-parks-grows-affiliate-network-to-61/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.