Redwood RV Selects Syracuse, Ind., Location

Print Print

August 24, 2010 by   9 Comments

Production facility in Syracuse, Ind., for Redwood RV.

Production facility in Syracuse, Ind., for Redwood RV.

Redwood RV, the luxury fifth-wheel division of Thor Industries Inc., today (Aug. 24) announced the purchase of a production facility in Syracuse, Ind.

The facility encompasses over 30 acres on Indiana 13 and was formerly occupied by the Ameri-Camp, a towable RV manufacturer that went out of business during the recession.

“I’m ecstatic about this purchase. This is a key purchase and will help us produce the most innovative luxury fifth-wheel on the market. With over 105,000 square feet of manufacturing, this state-of-the-art building provides room for future growth,” Don Emahiser, president of CrossRoads RV, stated in a news release. Redwood RV will operate as a division of CrossRoads RV, based in nearby Topeka, Ind

Redwood RV will debut its new products in booth 1101 in the Thor display at the 48th Annual National RV Trade Show, Nov. 30 to Dec. 2, at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Ky. Redwood RV will focus on the high-end, fifth-wheel market, building products that will start at $65,000 MSRP.

Redwood RV products will be distributed through dealers throughout the United States and Canada.

Interior of the Redwood RV facility.

Interior of the Redwood RV facility.

Comments

9 Responses to “Redwood RV Selects Syracuse, Ind., Location”

1. JUAN PENA on August 25th, 2010 8:06 am

WHEN IS REDWOOD COMPANY GOING TO START PRODUCTION AND WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO START TAKING APPS.?

2. William Spore on August 26th, 2010 10:35 pm

I have my application in at Dutchman already; when will Redwood begin taking apps and when will production start? I am a hard worker, I am able to pick up anything that I am shown or told how to do. I would love to work for Redwood, so let me know when all will happen!

3. Victoria Richardson on August 27th, 2010 3:29 pm

I was just over to your Redwood RV facility in Syracuse. I did not see an office to put in a job application. When will you be hiring for production?…and where?

Thank you!

4. Steve Bibler on August 27th, 2010 3:58 pm

When we have more details from the compny, we’ll let you know.

5. phil hakey on September 7th, 2010 4:02 pm

when and where are they going to start taking applactions for redwood rv? thank you

6. V.R on September 12th, 2010 6:52 am

……….Any updates yet Mr. Steve Bibler???

7. Steve Bibler on September 12th, 2010 10:19 am

Nothing new yet. When the company has something to say, we’ll report it.

8. Yvonne E Schwartz on September 16th, 2010 8:51 am

Congrats to Redwood RV for cleaning up the complex they have purchased. It is going to look great and represent Thor one more time as excellence.

You have a great start to a long enduring future.

Best to all of you.

9. Peggy Pfiester on May 7th, 2012 9:59 am

I was wondering if Redwood is hiring as of yet, been in the R.V. industry for many years and am looking for a job, I’ve worked in final finish, and also been a QC inspector for other leading R.V. companies and also is there an online app. to fill out??? Thank-you for your time

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!