Go RVing Canada Concludes 2010 Promotion
Go RVing Canada has concluded its Top 11 Spots to Go RVing in Canada promotion, which commemorated each province’s top destination to Go RVing.
The winning regions were selected by hundreds of submissions received by Canadian travelers through Go RVing Canada’s recent Top 100 Spots to RV in Canada Centennial Contest.
This past July, Go RVing Canada, in partnership with the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA) of Canada and the Canadian Tourism Commission (CTC), launched the month-long contest in honor of the RV Centennial. This contest engaged RV enthusiasts from across Canada, encouraging them to submit their favourite spot to RV in the country for a chance to win an Apple iPad.
“These top Canadian RV destinations definitely earned their votes,” says Go RVing Canada Spokesperson Angèle Lapointe. “This contest has made us realize how lucky we are as Canadians to have unlimited access to such beautiful sites. We are positive this event has inspired people to go on their own RV adventures and explore our amazing country for themselves!”
The Top 11 spots to RV in Canada are:
- Kluane Lake, Yukon
- Pacific Rim National Park Reserve, British Columbia
- Banff National Park, Alberta
- Douglas Provincial Park, Saskatchewan
- Spruce Woods Provincial Park, Manitoba
- Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario
- Gaspésie, Québec
- The Cabot Trail, Nova Scotia
- Fundy National Park, New Brunswick
- Twin Shores Camping Area, Prince Edward Island
- Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland and Labrador
For more information on RVing and the RV lifestyle, visit www.GoRVing.ca.