Dicor Products Touts Diverse RV Offerings
A truckload of new offerings from Dicor Products is ready to impact tomorrow’s RVs with functional and stylish improvements that will continue to help make RVs quite different than your father’s RV, or even your older brother’s RV.
These offerings range from cabinet aesthetics to wheel treatments to new, lightweight plywood that can help improve gas mileage and protect the environment, according to a news release. Dicor Products is one of several companies affiliated with the Dicor Corp., a leading supplier for the RV industry.
These and other products from Dicor Corp. brands are on display in the Dicor Corp. booth, No.260, North Wing Lobby, at the National RV Trade Show in Louisville today through Thursday.
“We are extremely excited about this year’s show,” said Gregg Fore, president of Dicor Products and the Dicor Corp. “We have never introduced so many new products at one time. We continue to actively listen to our OEM partners, and this represents our latest effort to deliver what they need to make better RVs.”
A few key examples:
- Innova all-new curved cabinet doors. Curved cabinetry is a stylish new look in RVs that has been drawing consumer interest. Innova will enable RV manufacturers to offer attractive curved cabinets that are as much as 60 percent lighter than conventional solid-wood, raised-panel doors. The curved doors can also be fitted with end caps, which allows them to be installed on existing flat-faced cabinets, giving OEMs an economical way to provide a new, contemporary style.
- Cor-Lite plywood. This exceptionally lightweight and smooth plywood material is about half the weight of conventional plywood and MDF, while retaining similar sturdiness. It comes in 4 X 8 foot sheets in six thicknesses ranging from 2.7 mm to 22 mm, and can be applied anywhere plywood, MDF and lauan are currently used. Core-Lite’s smooth surface makes it especially effective for cabinets and other finished uses. Made from poplar wood, it is an environmentally friendly, non-rainforest product.
- Traktr Chrome composite wheel liners. The latest addition to Dicor Products’ popular wheel cover line for OEMs and the aftermarket, this is the first technological advance in motorhome wheel liners in 20 years. Made by a Tier One automotive supplier, it is lighter weight and will not peal, pit or rust, and provides superior impact performance, abrasion/dent resistance.
- Extendable pivoting wall table. Imagine being able to pivot a wall-hung table away from you while you slide in behind it. That’s what this does! It also has a flush-fit leaf that easily extends the table another 14 inches, and it also easily drops down out of the way. This is one of a number of new, ingenious, adjustable table systems being introduced.
- Electric single slider step with LED footboard light. A very slim profile makes this step easier for manufacturers to integrate into units. It stays open at campgrounds and automatically retracts with the engine ignition or with emergency manual retraction. A bright, colored LED light strip is embedded in a rubber safety grip for entry/exit safety at night. A two- or three-step option with quiet flip motion is also offered.
A host of new and innovative TV mounts will also be introduced, and Dicor Products will present its stable of roof and flooring products. “People are amazed at how much ‘stuff’ comes through us,” said Fore. “And everything is researched and tested before we put it out. These are all category-leading products.
“Some of them, such as the Innova doors and table mounting systems, offer a dramatic change that RVers will quickly notice in terms of style and functionality. But all address core functions of an RV and collectively create a better RVing experience for the RV user. These are the products that will give RVers plenty to look forward to.”
For more information visit www.dicor.com/amazingstuff.