Goshen, Ind.-based Lippert Components Inc. announced today (Dec. 13) the promotions of the following key executives within its Lippert and Kinro operations:
- Jason Falk – vice president of operations – West Coast Group.
- Marc Grimes – vice president of operations – East Coast RV and MH Chassis Group.
- Todd Driver – vice president of operations – RV Products.
- Andy Murray – vice president of sales – RV Group.
- Matt Hazelbaker – vice president of operations – Seating and Mattress Products.
- Jim Chamberlain – vice president of operations – Kinro.
- Conny Holcombe – vice president of sales – MH Group.
“These executives have been vital to the growth and success of our company for the past decade,” Jason Lippert, CEO of Lippert Components and Kinro, said in a news release. “Because of their experience, dedication and focus, we have achieved consistent profitable growth through new product introductions, acquisitions, market share growth and efficiency improvements. Most importantly, they have each been critical in taking care of our most valuable assets — our customers and our employees at all levels in our organization. Each member of our team is motivated to provide the highest level of customer service, while producing quality and innovative products.”
Lippert and Kinro are subsidiaries of Drew Industries Inc, White Plains, N.Y.