Big Rigs Best Bets Releases 2011 Edition
The Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA) Western Motor Home Association rally at the Riverside County Fairgrounds in Indio, Calif., was the backdrop for release of the 11th edition of “Big Rigs Best Bets.”
Both the 498-page spiral bound large print copy and the innovative web-based online version were on display at their booths. According to Ken and Ellie Hamill, co-authors, the 23rd annual Western Area Rally was “the logical choice” because of the heavy concentration of RVs which congregate in the area at this time of year, according to a news release.
As Hamill related, “The rally attendees, coupled with the guests at nearby resorts, are the core of the segment of the RV market which we serve. Not only do these coach owners tend to have the most discretionary income for RV related products, they tend to travel greater distances and for a longer period of time.”
They were particularly delighted to discover the online version is compatible with all computers, tablets and smart phone mobile devices as Hamill demonstrated the easy navigation of the book on the Apple I-Pad, he stated.
“Real time changes in the content of the online version throughout the course of the year is a real bonus for our reader base,” stated Hamill. ”An added benefit to our advertisers is they now have a resource to reach out to our online membership base with improvements and changes to their facility throughout the course of the year rather than waiting for the next annual print copy.”
- A blend of 1,200 upscale resorts, overnight stays along the interstate, destination parks and suitable public parks.
- Each park listing includes specific site numbers and the various lengths of these preferred sites along with other park details, including Wi-Fi.
- Detailed ” dead on ” directions from an RVer’s point of view. Physical addresses for GPS users are also noted.
- 532 paved and maneuverable fuel stops. For your convenience the online version has links to gasbuddy.com
- 244 notable restaurant tips.
Big Rigs Best Bets has been serving the RV community since 2001.
Learn more at www.big-rigs-rv.com.