“RV Education 101” has released the third episode of “Mark’s RV Garage,” an Internet-based RV how-to series. The show is available for viewing at www.rvconsumer.com and on You Tube.
Mark Polk, video producer and founder of Harrells, N.C.-based “RV Education 101,” stated in a news release, “The response from viewers so far indicates they enjoy the how-to show format we are using, so episode No. 3 follows the same general guidelines. Each episode of the show is packed with helpful information on a variety of RV topics geared toward the RV consumer.”
“Mark’s RV Garage” features a vintage travel trailer restoration project, RV product reviews, RV product installations, EZ RV upgrade projects, RV tips and information and an RV destination spot.
On this episode of “Mark’s RV Garage”:
- The demolition stage begins on the vintage travel trailer restoration project.
- See how easy it is to install a new Maxx Air II vent cover on your RV.
- Learn how to extend the life of your RV batteries.
- See what tool you should never leave home without.
- Get an inside look at what’s happening in the world of RVs for 2011 and much more.
Episode No. 4 will be available at www.rvconsumer.com on March 20.
For advertising rates or for more information on RV education RV training programs contact Dawn at (910) 484-7615 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.