Newmar Corp. has announced the names of its dealers who are being recognized for providing excellent customer service over the past year.
The Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) Award is presented to dealers who scored in a pre-determined percentile based on results from customer surveys. Twelve Newmar dealers earned this coveted award by providing excellent customer service to Newmar customers receiving warranty work, according to a news release.
The 2010 award winners are:
- Ansley RV, Duncansville, Pa.
- Coachlight RV Sales Inc., Carthage, Mo.
- Dick Gore’s RV World, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Harberson RV, Clearwater, Fla.
- Harper Camperland Inc., Great Bend, Kan.
- Independence RV Sales & Service, Winter Garden, Fla.
- Lee’s RV City, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Midtown RV LTD, Penticton, British Columbia.
- Midway Motor Homes Inc., Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Mount Comfort RV, Greenfield, Ind.
- North Trail RV Center, Fort Myers, Fla.
- RV Superstore, Pahrump, Nev.
“Newmar feels this award is important because we value how our mutual customers are treated and that the service experience is a positive one,” said Matt Utley, Newmar vice president of service operations.
“Newmar is pleased with the customer support provided by our dealer partners. As confirmed by their customers, the dealers earning this award possess a strong commitment of customer satisfaction that permeates through their entire organization. We are proud of their achievements.”
Newmar also recognized four dealers with the Mahlon Miller Service Excellence Award. Miller is the owner of Newmar and the award in his name recognizes those dealerships that most embody the spirit of customer service. This elite group of winners includes North Trail RV, Independence RV Sales & Service, Coachlight RV Sales and Ansley RV.
“Mr. Miller and the entire Miller family have a passion for customers,” added Utley. “Through his guidance and leadership, customer service will be forever engrained into the fabric of Newmar.”