St. Petersburg, Fla.-based Priority One Financial Services, the recreational industry’s oldest and largest F&I outsourcing provider, continues to expand its operations department with the addition of five new employees.
According to a press release, Chuck Smith and Lance Huggett join Priority One’s team of business managers and will be working with Priority One’s dealer partners to provide financing options for the dealers’ customers, helping to increase deliveries and generate F&I income for the dealership.
In addition, Deborah Phillips, Robin Johnson and Helen Detore have been named as business administrators, responsible for ensuring lenders guidelines are met and paperwork is on time and accurate.
• Huggett, a business management and marketing graduate from Temple University in Philadelphia, Pa., has worked in the lending industry for nearly 25 years. Before joining Priority One, Huggett owned R.E.C.A. of Tampa Bay Inc. for ten years. “His extensive knowledge of boats and RVs along with financing will help his dealers deliver each and every unit,” said Rina Aponte, operations manager of Priority One
• Smith belongs to The Association of Finance and Insurance Professionals (AFIP), attended Jim Moran & Associates (JM&A) courses (one of the largest providers of F&I products in the automobile industry) and has over eight years of finance and sales experience in the car industry. “Smith’s past experience will be a large contribution to continued success with our Priority One partners,” said Aponte.
• Phillips is well suited for her position as a business administrator at Priority One having spent the majority of her career in mortgage lending. Her attention to detail, experience working with lenders and strong leadership skills make her an integral part of any team.
• Johnson has 17 years of banking experience in operations, direct and indirect lending, loss mitigation and sales. In addition to her banking experience, Johnson was a dealer relationship manager where she developed automobile dealer rapport, assisted existing automobile dealerships with the loan approval process and sold extended service contracts.
• Detore has a degree in finance from University of South Florida and is a licensed insurance service representative from the State of Florida. She has over four years experience working at a local Florida automotive dealership where she was the office manager and was responsible for assisting the finance and insurance department with analyzing financial information, preparing customer statements and maintaining regulatory compliance.
“We are very excited to be expanding the operations department once again. With the addition of these talented individuals, we can continue to give dealers the type of service they deserve,” said Heather Mariscal, Priority One’s president.