- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
English Site Reports on Caravan Salon Product
Posted By RV Business On September 1, 2011 @ 9:26 am In Breaking News | No Comments
England-based Out & About Live, an online site dedicated to carvanning, has been offering product reports from the 2011 Caravan Salon in Dusseldorf, Germany.
Products reviewed include:
• Developed after consultation with UK dealers, Hobby’s Siesta 65 UC offers a comfy rear U-shaped lounge in a low profile space. Ford’s trusty Transit provides motivation with 140-bhp engine an option. Unique features in the motorhome include a shower-creating sliding wall in the washroom and Hobby’s own fridge, the space-saving Slim Tower.
• Chausson’s ever-expanding Suite range gets another layout in the Relax. There’s the same Suite-signature island kitchen – with gas-on-glass hob – and lounge with drop-down roof bed upfront, but in the rear, a transverse fixed double adds night-time convenience. The Relax is 25 feet long and provides five berths.
• Adria launches a new layout for its stylish Sonic A-class motorhome. The I 700 ST provides a French double bed in the front and beyond that an across-the-rear washroom. There’s also a ‘ski’ wet locker in the offside rear corner, complete with drained floor. The I 700 ST comes in at 24 feet long, with euro prices starting at $90,420.
• Carthago’s latest C-line motorhome, the 5.8 XL is the first of the breed to sit on a tag-axle chassis. Fiat provides motivation, while the 27-foot body contains a sumptuous layout with large lounge upfront, ensuite and island bed in the rear. Value and luxury is Carthago’s aim with this model, as prices run from what seems a very reasonable $137, 789.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2011/09/english-site-reports-on-caravan-salon-product/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.