- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
RVIA, RVDA Encourage Use of Training Website
Posted By RV Business On September 20, 2011 @ 11:24 am In Breaking News | No Comments
The Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) and the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA) are urging to industry members to remember the helpful website www.rvtrainingcalendar.org when it comes to investigating or promoting available training opportunities.
The website centralizes RV industry training, events making it easier for RV manufacturers, suppliers and dealers to research, identify and schedule ongoing training for their employees and customers.
Designed to be user-friendly, www.rvtrainingcalendar.org features:
• Inclusive listings of industry training programs for various positions within the RV industry, including service technicians and service managers as well as customer service, managerial, sales, and finance personnel.
• Detailed entries on educational opportunities offered by national and state associations, manufacturers, suppliers and professional trainers.
• A search engine capable of searching by topic or industry position and quickly providing event specifics including date, cost, location and registration information.
• The ability for organizations to easily enter information about new events to keep the site continually updated.
“Ongoing education and training initiatives are essential to empowering employees to meeting customer expectations,” said RVIA President Richard Coon. “This website is a tremendous tool that centralizes the many educational and training initiatives that are offered throughout the industry.”
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2011/09/rvia-rvda-encourage-use-of-training-website/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.