- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
American Coach Rolls Out ’12 Luxury Lines
Posted By RVBusiness On October 24, 2011 @ 4:13 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
American Coach, the luxury coach division of Fleetwood RV Inc., has introduced its 2012 American Heritage, American Eagle, American Tradition and American Revolution lines.
“We made significant improvements to the entire American Coach lineup for 2012 with some exciting new features, unique interior decors and stunning new exterior graphics” said John Draheim, President and CEO of Fleetwood RV.
• The 2012 American Tradition is offered in two 42-foot full-wall-slide models and a 45-foot, quad-slide model, all equipped with a sleek, state-of-the–art cockpit with dual dash monitor design, six-way adjustable captain’s seats and low-profile dash. Interiors feature updated furniture styling available in new interior decors while exteriors offer two new colors. Other amenities include frameless flush-mount windows, LED ceiling lights with dimming capabilities, Villa furniture, quiet air conditioning system, polished porcelain tiled floors throughout and a Sony Blu-ray Home Theater.
• The new American Eagle features three full-wall slideout models with 30-inch deep sliderooms to create an expanded living area. Interiors feature luxurious accents with exquisite woodwork, three interior décor options, elegantly designed furnishings along with top-of-the-line Sony televisions, Blu-ray DVD and a Bose Home Theater System. Exteriors are available in two new exterior graphic packages. Updates to the Eagle also include Xite-G2 dash radio with navigation, side mounted Girard patio awning with wind retraction and frameless flush-mount windows.
• The 2012 American Heritage provides one of the industry’s largest floorplans, equipped with a 45-foot full-wall-slideout and 30-inch deep slide boxes. The new 45T floor plan boasts 450 square feet of interior living space that includes a luxury spa retreat shower and dual sinks. Also new for Heritage are three interior decors as well as three new exterior colors. Other features include Xite-G2 dash radio with truck and bus navigation routing, upgraded window valances, 46-inch mid-coach TV, LED ceiling lights with dimming capabilities and redesigned backsplashes.
• The 2012 American Revolution features the new Luxurious Graphite interior décor as well as the new Tempest exterior graphic package in new colors. Available in three 42-foot floorplans, the 42T offers a full-wall slide with rear walk-in closet; the 42W has a full-wall slide with spacious rear bath; and the 42Q is a quad-slide, side-aisle model with gourmet galley. New features for 2012 include frameless flush-mount windows, slide-out mounted Girard patio awning with wind retraction and Sony dash radio with navigation.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2011/10/american-coach-rolls-out-12-luxury-lines/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.