- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Priority One Financial Services Adds 4 to Staff
Posted By RVBusiness On October 6, 2011 @ 2:10 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
Priority One Financial Services has added new employees in several of the St. Petersburg, Fla.-based company’s departments.
According to a press release, Stephen Jolles and Jason Edwards have joined as business managers, Eli Salhaney has been added to the dealer account executive team and Tyler Swinehart is the new junior network administrator. Priority One is the recreational industry’s oldest and largest F&I outsourcing provider.
• Jolles brings prior experience as a mortgage banker and a recreational loan officer where he developed an understanding of lender guidelines. A Maryland native, he graduated from the University of Tampa, Fla., with a bachelor’s degree in finance.
• Edwards offers years of experience as a senior loan officer responsible for loan applications, loan submissions and bank approvals. He has also worked in sales within the consumer finance industry.
• Salhaney has a strong background in mortgage financing, insurance sales and general management. Eli has lived in the Tampa Bay area since 2004 but was born and raised in Michigan where he graduated from Western Michigan University.
• A native of the Tampa Bay area, Priority One’s junior network administrator, Swinehart, will be responsible for network operations, hardware and software maintenance and user support.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2011/10/priority-one-financial-services-adds-4-to-staff/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.