CrossRoads’ Sunset Trail to Debut in Louisville
Topeka, Ind.-based CrossRoads RV Inc. has “redefined the lightweight fifth-wheel market” with its Sunset Trail line featuring an innovative front cap slide-out system, according to a press release.
The new Sunset Trail offers floorplans starting at 25 feet in length and around 7,500 pounds “true weight” with full-depth slideouts. Other standard features include:
• Front cap slideout with patent pending Bi-lateral Operating Slideout System (B.O.S.S.).
• Barreled ceilings in a fifth-wheel with 8 feet 3 inches of interior height.
• Aerodynamic front cap with LED strip lighting.
• 90-degree turning radius.
• 33% larger windows with automotive trim seal.
• Residential interiors with solid-surface countertops.
Product Manager John Fisher noted, “We have made large strides in the lightweight towable market and will keep this momentum going in 2012. As we introduce our new Sunset Trail fifth-wheel line, we are excited to see the dealer response to the B.O.S.S. front cap slide system technology which provides more livable space and a roomier interior without the ‘feel’ of towing a larger, heavy unit.”
The Sunset Trail fifth-wheel will make its debut at the Nov. 29-Dec. 1 49th Annual National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Ky. CrossRoads will display product in Booth No. 1001 in the South Wing of the Kentucky Exposition Center (KEC).