- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
EverGreen Retools Ever-Lite for Louisville Debut
Posted By RV Business On November 28, 2011 @ 4:05 pm In Breaking News,Louisville Show 2011 | No Comments
Middlebury, Ind.-based EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLS has re-engineered its line of Ever-Lite travel trailers, providing “economy-minded and entry-level campers with EverGreen quality at a very affordable price,” according to a news release.
The company said that the new Ever-Lite Select line is now the largest brand in the EverGreen lineup with 15 floorplans available. Based on the original Ever-Lite series, there are eight lightweight travel trailers and seven deep-slide models ranging in lengths from 25 to 36 feet. The original Ever-Lite brand with full ComposiTek construction is still available in nine floorplans.
To lower the cost of the new Ever-Lite Select travel trailers, EverGreen replaced composite materials with more affordable components, including:
• Satin finished exterior gel-coat: Built to be more affordable, the entire Ever-Lite Select line has a satin finished exterior gel coat that replaces the high-gloss composite exterior. Evergreen replaced additional composites with conventional materials throughout the coach to further reduce the cost.
• Composite inner shell: EverGreen has retained its lightweight composite inner shell on the Ever-Lite select that resist rot, mold and mildew inside. The shell also lowers off-gassing of VOCs for a healthier camping experience.
• Vacuum laminated construction: EverGreen’s vacuum laminated construction is bonded onto a fully welded and reinforced aluminum frame. The combination of the composite inner shell, high-density block foam and vacuum lamination result in added durability and higher R-values.
• Deep-slide models: Deeper, 42-inch slideouts are above the wheel well to provide higher ground clearance on seven deep-slide models in the Ever-Lite Select series. Six-inches deeper than traditional slides, deep slides provide residential living space. Slides are driven in all four corners with EverGreen’s quality, four-point, gear-driven system to provide smoother operation and a tighter seal.
The company said that the Ever-Lite Select still incorporates high-tech composites, vacuum-laminated to a welded aluminum frame in a seamless, one-piece system that eliminates flex and vibration.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2011/11/evergreen-retools-ever-lite-for-louisville-debut/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.