EverGreen Rolls Out Lower-Priced i-Go Lite Line
EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC is showing its line of 2012 i-Go Lite travel trailers and fifth-wheels during the Nov. 29-Dec. 1 49th Annual National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Ky.
According to a press release, the i-Go Lite targets “economy-conscious camping families the opportunity to own a lightweight, quality-built EverGreen at a very affordable price.” The 2012 i-Go Lite is available in eight floorplans, including six travel trailers less than 30 feet in length and weighing from 4,600 to just over 5,000 pounds.
Evergreen said that the i-Go Lite is crafted with the same aluminum-framed, vacuum-laminated processes and 100-point quality control systems as all EverGreen products. By limiting the amount of composite materials to a lightweight composite inner shell, and producing a narrower, 7 foot six inch trailer, EverGreen was able to dramatically reduce the price on the new i-Go Lite series of trailers.
Travel trailer floorplans include:
• The new i-Go Lite floorplans G220RB and G236RBK are both rear bath models with roadside, center deep slides with mid-kitchens and front bedrooms. The over-sized dinette/sleeper in the slide out measures 84″ by 42″ to sleep two adults comfortably and has under-seat storage. Sofa models have storage underneath. In addition, the slightly larger G236RBK features a kitchen table inside and EverGreen’s popular Campfire Kitchenette-a full service outside kitchen with cooktop, refrigerator and food storage curbside.
• The G239BH sleeps six with a queen bed, large dinette that converts to a full sized bed and an additional twin “bunk house” in the rear of the camper.
• The model G249RB features a more open floorplan designed for entertaining with a large sofa bed in the slideout facing a dinette and a galley L-shaped kitchen with expanded counter space and kitchen storage.
• The G256BH features a large dinette and sofa slideout opposite the kitchen. Perfect for families with lots of kids, this floorplan sleeps up to eight with twin bunks tucked into the curbside, aft corner.
• The largest of the i-Go Lite travel trailers, the G269FK, features EverGreen’s popular front, L-shaped kitchen floorplan with loads of storage. A slideout jack knife sofa is opposite a dinette. Access the bedroom through the bath into in the rear of the coach.
EverGreen said that two new i-Go Lite fifth-wheels are designed for towing by half-ton trucks, including:
• The G27RK-5 features a rear kitchen configuration with counter space and overhead storage across the entire rear of the coach. The large combo dinette and sofa slideout is opposite the kitchen. Access to the front bedroom is through a private bath on both fifth wheels.
• The G27RL-5 is a rear lounge floor plan perfect for entertaining with the slide out sofa and easy chairs aft. A dinette is opposite the galley style kitchen curbside.