- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Fleetwood RV Touts American Coach Upgrades
Posted By RVBusiness On December 1, 2011 @ 8:57 am In Breaking News,Louisville Show 2011 | No Comments
American Coach, the luxury coach division of Fleetwood RV Inc., rolled out new innovations and updates to its 2012 American Revolution, American Tradition, American Eagle and American Heritage Class A motorhomes during the 49th Annual National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Ky.
“We have expanded the reach for American Coach with a shorter floorplan for the Revolution, and additional new features and upgrades for our entire American Coach line-up,” said John Draheim, president and CEO of Decatur, Ind.-based Fleetwood RV, in a press release.
New models include:
• The new 2012 American Heritage 45T bath-and-a-half model boasts an industry-leading 460 square feet of interior living space. The master suite offers a spa shower with hand-laid river rock flooring, dual solid surface sinks and a walk-in wardrobe that doubles as a changing and laundry room. Fleetwood is touting the American Heritage as an iPad controlled coach, featuring a touch-screen tablet that can control lights, fans, audio/video components and the water-pump.
• The updated 2012 American Eagle 45B model is a triple-slide floorplan with 30-inch deep sliderooms for expanded living space. The master bathroom features an elegantly designed vanity with dual solid-surface sinks and increased storage. The American Eagle is available in several wood and décor choices.
• The 2012 American Tradition 42M is equipped with a 42-foot full-wall slideout, state-of-the–art cockpit with dual dash monitor design, handcrafted hardwood cabinetry, name brand appliances and new polished porcelain tile floors with decorative tile inlays.
• The American Revolution 38S model is the shortest motorhome currently available in the American Coach series. The full-wall slide, bath-and-a-half floorplan is spacious with casual entertainment seating for up to 12 people. Features include a pop-up 46′-inch Sony LCD TV that rises out of the deluxe dinette credenza, which offers a user-friendly hide-away laptop station. The interior finishes have also been updated across all décor package options to include new glass and stone tile backsplashes, grooved mirror wall art, wainscot accent molding, bedroom headboard and high-gloss polished porcelain tile floors with glass and stone decorative inserts.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2011/12/fleetwood-rv-upgrades-american-coach-lineup/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.