Heartland Streamlines Online Warranty Program
Heartland Recreational Vehicles LLC has launched an all-new supplier communications program designed to simplify dealer/vendor correspondence and response time.
“This new program, designated Fast Track 2.0, expands the offerings of our original Fast Track streamlined online warranty website,” said Sean Andrews, director of dealer services for Elkhart, Ind.-based Heartland, noting institution of the program is effective immediately.
• Heartland will manage all dealer warranty claims directly rather than referring dealers to individual component suppliers with the exception of safety or NHTSA-related issues.
• Simple step-by-step procedure for creating claims.
• Only one root cause flat rate code will need to be entered for each job along with the labor time to perform that job.
• Dealers will need to provide documentation pertaining to the claim’s complaint/cause/correction.
• Separate links will be accessible if miscellaneous items, parts or photos need to be added.
• In the event that additional root cause issues are needed for the claim, extra lines can be incorporated.
Heartland will continue to build the Fast Track 2.0 parts catalog with new pictures and part numbers based on model year and brand updates, noting, “Heartland now has over 20,000 photos in the Fast Track 2.0 catalog for ordering convenience.”
Heartland said that the Fast Track 2.0 enhancements coupled with the original on-line system, reflects the company’s continued commitment to dealer support and service after the sale. “The new program runs concurrently with Heartland’s one-year, bumper-to-bumper warranty,” Andrews said. “Dealer Fast Track 2.0 participation is optional. If dealers choose to continue direct communication with suppliers, they may do so.”