Cequent Performance Products, Plymouth, Mich., has introduced two new car-top carriers in its ROLA line, which the company brought to North America from Australia in 2007.
“We recently launched two new low profile car top carriers in the Airfoil collection,” said Gail Matheus, general manager, North America automotive products. “These U.S.-made cargo boxes are very aerodynamic, stylish, durable, quiet and lightweight. Buyers are choosing ROLA products for their exceptional quality. The Airfoil SK box was designed for skis, snowboards and similar sporting goods. The Airfoil LG box was designed for luggage and other related cargo.”
• ROLA airfoils sit low on a vehicle’s roof, making it easier to get in and out of parking garages and residential garage door openings.
• Both airfoils are considered “aero-neutral” because there is no lift or down-force created while driving.
• Stylish, streamlined design.
• Ultraviolet protection to help resist fading from the sun.
• Exclusive multi-directional stiffening ribs that reduce the tension, torsion and twist sometimes created by strong winds, or aggressive loading and unloading.
• The airfoil is lightweight and easy to load, as the stiffening ribs and vortex generators are made from advanced polymers and are molded right into all ROLA Airfoil designs.