Atlanta-based Stag-Parkway held its annual sales awards banquet at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas on Jan. 15.
According to a press release, this year’s winners received a plaque and all-expenses paid cruise to the Bahamas for two in March. Awards were given to Stag sales consultants and managers who exceeded 2011 sales performance goals. Honorees included:
• Recipients of the 2011 Inside Sales Peak Performers award were Shaunna Battles, Arlington, Texas; Tina Johnson, Arlington; Laura Mallary, Hanover, Md.; Deborah Rodgers, Hanover; and Kelly Tabert, Ontario, Calif.
• Recipients of the 2011 Outside Sales Peak Performers award were Keith First, Elkhart, Ind.; Tony Forte-San Antonio; Keith Mayberry, Arlington; and Matt Torczon, Des Moines, Iowa.
• The 2011 Inside Sales Consultant of the Year award went to Shaunna Battles out of Stag’s Arlington, Call Center.
• The 2011 Outside Sales Consultant of the Year award went to Tony Forte, San Antonio.
• The 2011 Call Center Manager of the Year award went to Laura Mallary out of Stag-Parkway’s Hanover call center.
• The 2011 Regional Sales Manager of the Year award went to Bob Barra, Midwest region.
• The Region of the Year award went to Region 3-Elkhart/Des Moines.