- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
SSI: Canadian Towable Sales Decline in January
Posted By RV Business On March 27, 2012 @ 8:12 am In Breaking News,SSI's Retail Reports | No Comments
Year-over-year Canadian retail sales of towable RVs declined 20.9% in January, according to the latest report from Statistical Surveys Inc. (SSI). The Grand Rapids, Mich., firm noted that data from the provinces of British Columbia and Ontario were incomplete while Quebec statistics were unavailable.
A sector-by-sector breakdown showed:
• Sales in the travel trailer sector was down 14.3% in January
• Fifth-wheel sales dropped 35.4% for the month.
• Folding camping trailer registrations fell 9.5% in January.
• Recreational park trailers declined 33.3% for the month.
To subscribe to this or other SSI reports, contact Scott Stropkai, national RV sales manager, at (616) 281-9898 ext 128, or (616) 446-8179 (cell).
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2012/03/ssi-canadian-towables-sales-down-in-january/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.