Go RVing Tie-in Program Aids Local Advertising
In addition to all-new creative materials promoting RV ownership at the national level, Go RVing has created new resources for local RV businesses to capitalize on the “AWAY” campaign through the Go RVing Industry Tie-In Program.
According to a press release, the program offers RV dealers, show promoters, campground owners and their agenciesonline access to campaign collateral, tools and consumer leads to use in incorporating the national advertising messages into their local marketing efforts.
Key elements of the program include:
• Go RVing’s Leads-Plus Program – Leads are ranked according to the consumer’s likelihood of purchasing – highly likely, moderately, likely or interested – using a sophisticated mathematical model to analyze confidential credit bureau data.
• Go RVing Image Library – All-new high-resolution images from Go RVing photo shoots of consumers enjoying a variety of RV products are now available for download in the Industry Only section of GoRVing.com. These images are ideal for use in advertising, websites and other promotional materials.
• Go RVing B-Roll – Footage shot during the Go RVing “AWAY” television production shoots will be available in April to download from the GoRVing.com Industry Only section for use in producing local television commercials. The nine-minute video features footage of motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth-wheel travel trailers and truck campers driving along scenic roads. In addition to the new download option, high-definition HDCAM tapes and standard definition BETA tapes of the footage are also available.
• Taggable “AWAY” TV Spots – The three “AWAY” 30-second television spots will also be available to download and tag with company-specific information in the final five seconds of the commercial.
• Go RVing Posters – Participants in the Go RVing Industry Tie-In Program will receive a set of new posters featuring the “AWAY” theme. These are perfect for displaying in a dealership or at special events or shows.
RV dealers interested in learning more or registering for the Go RVing Industry Tie-In program should contact Chuck Boyd at RVDA at (703) 591-7130, ext. 113 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The program cost for dealers is $225. Campground operators should contact ARVC’s Barb Youmans at (303) 681-0401 or email@example.com for registration and pricing information for the program. Other industry members can contact RVIA’s Margie Spence at (703) 620-6003, ext. 357 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.