- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
EverGreen Expands Ascend Travel Trailer Line
Posted By RVBusiness On May 4, 2012 @ 12:50 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
Middlebury, Ind.-based EverGreen Recreation Vehicles LLC has added a third floorplan to its new ultra-lightweight Ascend travel trailer series – now available in 17-, 19- and 23-foot models.
According to a press release, the new Ascend can be towed by the family sedan or mid-sized SUVs with weights ranging from 2,900 to 3,950 pounds. EverGreen reported it has dedicated a full production line to the Ascend product at its Middlebury facility.
Key features include:
• Ascend’s vacuum laminated aluminum framed composite walls and floor lighten the coach, making the Ascend easier to tow with smaller tow vehicles like mid-sized SUVs or sedans.
• Ascend’s interior composites resist the occurrence of mold, mildew, and rot that degrade other RVs over time while also reducing the occurrence of VOC “off-gassing.
• A single seamless piece of fiberglass runs the entire length of the Ascend to make up its roof, front and back walls, adding structural integrity. The roof’s glossy finish is attractive and aerodynamic for improved fuel economy.
• In conjunction with the composite interior walls and floor, the underside of the Ascend is built with composites to better protect the coach from the elements.
Other differences found on the Ascend include a fresh water tank placed directly over the axle to reduce tongue weight and increase storage, as well as Beauflor padded enhanced flooring, adjustable axle hangers to lower or raise the unit height, and up to a 15,000 BTU roof air conditioning unit.
Ascend comes with a three-year limited structural warranty and one-year of free roadside assistance.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2012/05/evergreen-expands-ascend-travel-trailer-line/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.