Winnebago Honors Dealers in Las Vegas
Winners were announced at the company’s Dealer Days event in Las Vegas, Nev., May 14-16.
Top sales awards were given to dealers of Winnebago, Itasca and Era brand motorhomes in the United States and Canada, as well as the top rental dealer and new dealer of the year for the Winnebago and Itasca brands.
This year’s award winners are:
- Top Winnebago Dealer North America – Lazydays, Seffner, Fla.
- Top Itasca Dealer North America – VR Emond – St Nicolas, Quebec, Canada
- Top Era Dealer North America – Motor Sportsland, Salt Lake City, Utah; Colonial Itasca, Lakewood, N.J. and Lazydays, Seffner, Fla.
- Top Winnebago Dealer – Western Area – McMahon’s RV, Westminster, Calif.
- Top Winnebago Dealer – Eastern Area – Lazydays, Seffner, Fla.
- Top Itasca Dealer – Western Area – Guaranty RV Centers, Junction City, Ore.
- Top Itasca Dealer – Eastern Area – VR Emond – St Nicolas, Quebec, Canada.
- Top Winnebago Dealer – Canada – VR St-Cyr – St Mathieu De Beloeil, Quebec, Canada.
- Top Itasca Dealer – Canada – VR Emond – St Nicolas, Quebec, Canada.
- Top Rental Dealer – Great Alaskan Holidays, Anchorage, Alaska.
- New Winnebago Dealer of the Year – La Mesa RV Center Inc., Davis, Calif.
- New Itasca Dealer of the Year– Camping World RV Sales, St. Augustine, Fla.
In addition to these awards, 104 dealers were honored with the Circle of Excellence award in recognition of their excellence in customer satisfaction, as it relates to the customers’ sales and service experience with the dealer.
Lazydays in Seffner, Fla., was named top Winebago Dealer for North America, Top Dealer in the Eastern Area and Top Era Dealer. Present for the ceremony were (from left) Randy Potts, Winnebago Industries’ chairman, CEO and president; Lazydays staff members John Horton, Marc Taylor, Chris Trapeni, Dominic Calabro and Ken Jacobson; and Dennis Shaw, Winnebago Industries’ general sales manager.