- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
D&W Inc. Announces New Hires & Promotions
Posted By RV Business On June 5, 2012 @ 10:39 am In Breaking News | No Comments
Elkhart, Ind.-based supplier D&W Inc. announced the following hires and promotions:
• Angie Reed has been promoted to general manager. She will be responsible for day-to-day operations in the mirror and glass division. Reed previously worked in the company’s sales department and has more than 15 years of experience in the RV industry, as well as 10 years of management and purchasing experience. She is a resident of Elkhart.
• Paul Warning has been promoted to plant manager. He will be responsible for managing production and maintenance departments in the mirror and glass division. Warning has been with the company for 10 years. He earned a bachelor’s in biochemistry from Purdue University and a master’s in biology from Indiana-Purdue University Indianapolis.
• Jay Riblet has been hired as a sales representative. He will focus on maintaining and increasing the customer base in the distribution and the mirror and glass divisions. Riblet, who graduated from Indiana University with a bachelor’s in general studies, is a resident of Elkhart.
• Shannon Eary has been hired as a buyer in the mirror and glass division. She will be responsible for daily purchasing of raw materials, negotiating with suppliers and controlling inventory levels. Eary has more than eight years of purchasing and inventory control experience, as well as 15 years of experience in the RV industry. She is a resident of Elkhart.
Founded in 1967, D&W D&W has continued to grow and has become a key supplier of mirror, heat ducting products, heating and AC outlets and sealants to the RV industry.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2012/06/dw-inc-announces-new-hires-promotions/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.