- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
NTP Announces Moves for Senior Management
Posted By RVBusiness On June 12, 2012 @ 3:35 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
Wilsonville, Ore.-based NTP Distribution Inc. today (June 12) announced strategic changes in its senior management team that “will help it to capitalize on strengths and continue its growth,” according to a news release.
“It has always been NTP’s policy to be strategically proactive in our growth,” said Greg Boyd, president of NTP. “With these changes we are poised to continue our growth in the RV distribution market.”
• Cathy Sutton has been promoted to director of NTP’s new hitch and towing segment, formerly known as LINK Towing. Sutton was most recently the director of vendor relations responsible for vendor promotions and products. In this new role, she will be charged with starting the new silo and developing everything from a solid product offering to sales and marketing.
• Mark Jenson has been promoted to vice president of category management and marketing. Jensen has been serving as the vice president of sales and marketing. In his new position, he will be charged with all functions of the category management team, which includes supplier relationships, marketing and publications.
• Jon White has been promoted to vice president of sales.White had been the general manager for the RV segment at Keystone Automotive Operations and had, most recently, been the general manager for Keystone’s hitch and tow segment. White brings to NTP a vast level of experience in business development, sales and marketing, the company said in a press release.
• Bill Schidleman was promoted to director of sales operations. In this new role, Schidleman will be responsible for consultant training, process discipline and developing a consistency throughout the NTP sales force. He has been with NTP for 38 years, holding various positions in the company, most recently as the national sales manager for the United States.
• Tony Coppo was promoted to regional sales manager for the Western division. Coppo has been with NTP for the past seven years as a sales consultant in the Northwest. He has more than 20 years of sales and management experience in the RV industry.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2012/06/ntp-initiates-changes-in-strategic-management/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.