- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Deadline Set for Canadian Dealer of Year Entry
Posted By RV Business On July 23, 2012 @ 2:10 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
The RVDA of Canada, in conjunction with Camping Canada’s RV Lifestyle Magazine and Camping Canada’s Dealer News, is inviting nominations from across Canada for the 2012 Walter Paseska Canadian RV Dealer of the Year Award. Deadline for submission is July 31.
Established in 1989 by Camping Canada, and dedicated to Walter Paseska for his many years of commitment and tireless dedication to the RV industry, this award is given to a Canadian RV acting dealer principal on the basis of the following criteria:
• Long-term dedication to the RV industry and promotion of the RV lifestyle by the acting dealer principal of a recognized full-service RV dealership.
• Commitment and participation in the RVDA at the provincial or national level.
• Recognition by customers and peers as a person with the highest integrity and credibility in both work and personal life.
• Contribution to the community.
Contact RVDA of Canada for additional information.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2012/07/deadline-set-for-canadian-dealer-of-year-entry/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.