ELS Announces Major Management Changes
Equity LifeStyle Properties Inc. (ELS) announced today (July 5) that, after almost 20 years of outstanding service, Ellen Kelleher, 51, executive vice president-property management, has decided to retire on Dec. 31, 2012. During the interim, she will transition her duties to others, according to a news release.
“Ellen Kelleher has been instrumental in laying this company’s foundation,” said CEO Tom Heneghan. “I am proud of what we have accomplished over the years. I wish her all the best.”
Chicago-based ELS owns or has an interest in 382 manufactured housing and RV properties in 32 states and British Columbia consisting of 141,077 sites.
In connection with Kelleher’s decision to retire, the company has made the following changes to its management team:
- Peter Underhill has been appointed senior vice president-revenue management.
- Ron Bunce has been appointed senior vice president West Operations.
- Brad Nelson has been appointed senior vice president East Operations.
- Underhill, Bunce and Nelson, each of whom has been with the company or its predecessors for more than a decade and in the industry for decades, will each report directly to Heneghan. Marguerite Nader, the company’s president and chief financial officer, will also continue to report to Heneghan.
- Seth Rosenberg has been appointed senior vice president of marketing.
- Jim Phillips has been appointed senior vice president of sales.
- Dave Kozy has been appointed vice president of customer relations.
- Rosenberg, Phillips and Kozy will each report directly to Nader.