- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Prime Time Joins ‘Partners in Progress’ Lineup
Posted By RV Business On July 27, 2012 @ 3:41 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
A Partners in Progress brand committee meeting for dealers who carry brands built by Prime Time Manufacturing has been scheduled for Oct. 2 during the 2012 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo in Las Vegas.
Partners in Progress brand committee meetings provide dealers with a forum to discuss brand-specific issues with top management from participating manufacturers. Only dealers who carry the specific manufacturer/brand may attend. Dealer volunteer leaders moderate the meetings.
Here is the complete list of Partners in Progress brand committee meetings scheduled during RVDA Convention/Expo:
• Forest River Inc. – 3:30 to 5 p.m.
• Jayco Inc. – 5:15 to 6:30 p.m.
• KZRV LP – 8 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
• Keystone RV Co. – 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• Winnebago Industries Inc. motorized – 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Prime Time Manufacturing – 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Winnebago/SunnyBrook towables – 12:45 to 2 p.m.
• CrossRoads RV – 12:45 to 2 p.m.
• Heartland RV – 2:15 to 3:30 p.m.
• Dutchmen – 3:45 to 5:00 p.m.
The RV Dealers International Convention/Expo will be held Oct. 1-5 at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. The convention is sponsored by the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA), RVDA of Canada, and the RV Learning Center.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2012/07/prime-time-joins-partners-in-progress-lineup/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.