- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
RVIA Getting Message to Local, National Media
Posted By RVBusiness On July 25, 2012 @ 2:16 pm In Breaking News | No Comments
RVIA’s public relations team is working with media nationwide to generate news stories delivering the message that RVing is a fun and affordable way for families to have a great outdoors experience.
According to a press release, RV-related reports have appeared in national and local media, and RVIA has been laying the groundwork for future stories that will appear in high-profile outlets in the months ahead.
Some of the highlights from the summer months:
• National Public Radio aired a story about a reporter’s eight-day trek through Oregon and California in a rented RV.
• ABC World News Tonight broadcast a story about how RVing is becoming more popular with American families. RVIA worked extensively with producers on the story.
• The Associated Press published a story on RVers adapting to fluctuating gas prices. The report includes information from RVIA’s vacation cost comparison study, as well as a mention of new fuel-efficient motorhomes now on the market.
• Financial Times reported on the RV industry’s continued growth in shipments despite a sluggish economy and jittery consumer confidence.
• An MSNBC.com story from a Today Show contributor told how Americans love RVs for the “much-needed, uninterrupted family time.”
In addition to these articles in national outlets, RV stories have appeared in dozens of local media markets. For a more comprehensive look at RV media coverage, please visit RVIA’s online newsroom at www.RVIA.org.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2012/07/rvia-getting-message-to-local-national-media/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.