Towable builder EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC will be introducing several new floorplans, decors and innovations during a Sept. 18-20 dealer open house along Executive Pkwy. near the RV/MH Hall of Fame.
Running in conjunction with the 5th Annual Elkhart County RV Open House, EverGreen will be displaying products from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. In addition to showing product, EverGreen will be hosting a hog roast on Sept. 19 from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
“The New EverGreen is all about preserving the legacy elements that have shaped and built the EverGreen brand, such as durability, quality construction practices and lightweight, easy-to-tow travel trailers and fifth-wheel brands,” said EverGreen President Mark Boessler. “It is also about keeping pace with what our dealers and customers want – the best products at the best price. I am confident that based on our nationwide dealer input, we will be releasing products at our open house that will surely impress both our dealers and retail customers.”
Planned introductions include:
• Bay Hill – Being unveiled for the first time, the new fifth-wheel line features some “must-see industry-first innovations,” according to EverGreen.
• Sun Valley – An all-new line of competitively priced travel trailers with luxury styling and quality design features.
• Ascend – EverGreen’s lightest and most affordable travel trailer built for value, durability and ease of tow-ability.
• EverLite – EverGreen’s ground-breaking and industry leading flagship brand which has a reputation for quality and innovation.
• iGo – An easy-to-tow travel trailer that has quickly become one of EverGreen’s hottest sellers.
• Lifestyle Luxury RV – A preview of EverGreen’s high-end, feature-rich premier line of fifth wheels.