Goshen, Ind.-based Lippert Components Inc. (LCI) has introduced a new leveling system for RVs — the Ground Control Electric Leveling System.
According to a press release, Lippert supplies Ground Control directly to RV OEMs. An aftermarket version is distributed through LCI’s Mobile Outfitters division.
Lippert said the Ground Control complements its Level Up product, a six-point hydraulic automatic leveling system for larger, high-end fifth-wheels.
“Everyone deserves a level RV, and now everyone can have one,” said Steve Paul, general manager for Mobile Outfitters. “Ground Control is available in four- and six-point OEM configurations and in a four-point aftermarket version. All versions are up to four times faster than any other electric jack systems – leveling in just three to four minutes – and have a 5,000-pound per jack rating with an automatic jacking feature.”
Ground Control features include:
• 12 volt electric power.
• Wiring harness labeled every six inches making it “Plug and Play.”
• All bolt-on installation for brackets – no welding.
• Rear jacks angled to help reduce side-to-side sway.
• Wireless remote control with hard wired backup system (aftermarket version only).
• Easy installation.
• Durable high capacity: 5,000 lbs. each jack, 20,000 lbs. per system.
• Wider footpads for greater stability – larger than stock jacks.
• Fast operation speed –up to our times faster than the competition.
• 1-year limited warranty.