World RV Conference Speaker Roster Finalized
The Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) has finalized the roster of speakers for the “RVing and Caravanning Around the World” Plenary Sessions at the 2nd World RV Conference, taking place Jan. 17–20, 2013, at the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel and Marina in Tampa, Fla.
According to a press release, the special sessions will give attendees the opportunity to learn more about established and emerging RV markets across the globe as RV industry leaders from various geographic regions share information about their marketplace and prospects moving forward.
The presentations, which are 45 minutes each, will take place the mornings of Jan. 18-19.
Friday, Jan. 18
• 9:30 a.m. Europe; Stéphane Cordeille, CEO, Thetford Corp.
• 10:45 a.m. Japan; Keiki Inomata, Japan RV Association (JRVA).
• 11:45 a.m. Australia; Stuart Lamont, CEO, Caravan, RV & Accommodation Industry of Australia (CRVA).
Saturday, Jan. 19
• 9:30 a.m. China; Wu Wexue, vice president, China Tourism Association (CTA).
• 10:45 a.m. Japan; Keith Laing, managing director, Jurgens-Ci.
• 11:45 a.m. North America; Richard Coon, president, RVIA.
Registration for the 2nd World RV Conference, hosted by RVIA, is available by clicking here. Registration has been heavy and will close when capacity is reached. For more information about the event contact RVIA’s Jay Landers at email@example.com.