- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Adventurer LP Upgrades Truck Camper for 2013
Posted By RV Business On September 14, 2012 @ 9:46 am In Breaking News | No Comments
Yakima, Was.-based Adventurer LP announced several upgrades in the company’s Adventurer-branded truck camper line.
According to a press release, the 2013 camper will feature new black-framed dark tinted windows, deeper ladders and entry doors, and a “Super Step Bumper” offering an integrated 36-inch wide single fold down step.
Other exterior upgrades include:
• “Friction Hinged” entry door by Lippert Components Inc. eliminating the gas prop and/or the need for exterior door latches to hold the door in the open position.
• New heavier framed screen door resists warping with a greatly improved clear handle access slider.
• New roof rack storage system option – “Maggie Rack” with cross bars – provides the ability to haul canoes and kayaks.
• “New Generation” Happijac jacks, redesigned with a quieter, better-sealed electric motor along with galvanized manual and electric jack tubes, and powder-coated legs.
• Seven-way umbilical truck cord hard-wired to the unit, eliminating the need for double male adapter cords.
On the interior, the 2013 Adventurer is set off by two new fabric choices, Timberline and Granite, along with upgraded interior cabinet doors that offer a glazed Melrose Maple finish. Other features include interior LED lights and a foot flush porcelain toilet.
The company also noted that it had limited price increases for the 2013 model year. All units come with a three-year structural warranty. For more information visit www.AMLRV.com.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2012/09/adventurer-lp-upgrades-truck-camper-for-2013/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.