Best Parks in America Addresses ‘Core Values’
McLean, Va.-based Best Parks of America recently confirmed the core values of its foundation and its mission to connect consumers to RV resorts and campgrounds, according to a press release.
Looking forward to 2013, a continued emphasis will be on promoting the RV and camping lifestyle, highlighting experience and the unique differences each property in the network brings to the consumer.
Goals for Best Parks include:
• Best Parks affiliates deliver the best facilities, amenities, services and hospitality experiences in the outdoor industry.
• Best Parks promotes an “on your own but not alone” business philosophy which provides affiliates with the advantages of a franchised brand identity without the cost of franchise fees, royalties and lengthy contracts.
• Best Parks is a brand which allows independent properties to effectively compete in the markets they serve while benefitting from the collaboration of resources.
• Best Parks is the source for the highest quality professional business services, marketing, and technology for affiliates that increase revenues, decrease costs and expand consumer access.
• Best Parks promotes an enriched and unique consumer outdoor experience and does not promote discounts.
• Best Parks rewards and encourages loyalty to Best Parks in America affiliates through the Best Guests in America membership program.
• Best Parks affiliates “Exceed guest expectations . . . every time . . . every location”.