- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Go RVing Debuts ‘Go the Extra Mile’ Campaign
Posted By RV Business On September 6, 2012 @ 9:31 am In Breaking News | No Comments
Go RVing has launched its “Go the Extra Mile” voluntary fundraising drive for 2013-2105 with new incentives for participants who wish to supplement the campaign’s new unit assessment funding.
According to a news release, in an appeal sent to industry members, Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) President Richard Coon said, “We are wrapping up a very successful first year for Go RVing’s ‘Find Your AWAY’ campaign and already planning for 2013 and beyond. While we recognize the current business climate remains unsettled, we know you share the desire to keep Go RVing’s messaging top-of-mind with consumers.
“With growing and expanding the RV market as our key charge, we encourage you to support the 2013-2015 ‘Go the Extra Mile Program’ to expand the effort’s reach and effectiveness and to demonstrate your company’s enhanced commitment to keeping the Go RVing message strong and prominent in the crowded media space.”
“Go the Extra Mile” donors qualify for various levels of industrywide recognition based on their level of support. Some of the benefits contributors will receive include:
* A special full page ad in RV Business recognizing the campaign’s contributors and their commitment levels.
* Special Recognition for First-Time Contributors. If this is your company’s first time contributing to the Extra Mile program, you will receive special recognition at the National RV Trade Show including a listing in the Outlook 2013 program.
* Special Reserved Table for the Outlook Breakfast at the National RV Trade Show for Pacesetter and Higher Contribution Levels. If your company pledges $25,000 or more, you will receive one reserved table close to the stage for the Outlook program during the National RV Trade Show each year during the three-year campaign.
* On-line Recognition for All Contributors. All contributors will receive special recognition on the RVIA.org website.
The minimum pledge to qualify for recognition benefits is $2,000 over the three-year drive. Companies who pledge to contribute at the highest level — $100,000 or more – are designated “Go the Extra Mile Champions’ and are recognized with special publicity events. Pledge payments can be invoiced in quarterly statements over the three-year period. In order to receive recognition at the National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Nov. 27 – 29, pledge forms must be received by Oct. 5.
The “Go the Extra Mile Program’ has played in integral role in Go RVing’s success by providing additional income for the industry’s national advertising campaign. Over 16 years, it has raised more than $2.6 million for the effort.
For more information on the program, including specific benefits for the various donation levels, contact RVIA’s Margie Spence at (800) 336-0154, ext. 357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2012/09/go-rving-debuts-go-the-extra-mile-campaign/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.