The RV industry will gather for the 50th anniversary of the Recreation Vehicle Industry Association’s (RVIA) National RV Trade Show on Nov. 27–29 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Ky.
According to a press release, the industry’s premier trade event will feature 61 manufacturers and 215 supplier exhibitors showcasing the latest RV models, innovative new products and RV-related services across more than 712,000 square feet of exhibit space.
More than 8,000 RV industry executives, including RV dealers, warehouse distributors, accessory store owners, campground operators and exhibitor personnel from manufacturer and supplier companies, are expected to attend.
The National RV Trade Show will kick off with RVIA’s popular opening program, Outlook 2013: A Golden Opportunity, taking place from 7:30–9 a.m. in the KEC South Wing Ballroom. This year’s show will also feature a robust seminar schedule designed to help dealer attendees boost sales and increase profitability.
These sessions include:
• “Dealing with Uncertain Market Conditions—Not Knowing What Will Happen Next Puts a Strain on Financial Planning” from Randy Sobel of Sobel & Associates from 12:30–1:30 p.m. on Nov. 27.
• “Measuring and Getting ROI from Social Media” from Dennis Galbraith of DrivingSales.com from 8–9 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 28.
• “The Power of 5—The 5 Main Ingredients to a Sale” from Michael Rees of A World of Training from 12:30–1:30 p.m. on Nov. 28.
• “Profit Potential All Around Us—Capitalizing on Business Intelligence for Dealers” with Dennis Galbraith from 3-4 p.m. on Nov. 28.
• “The Wow Factor—Making a Difference for Your Customers” with Michael Rees from 8:00–9:00 a.m. on Nov. 29.
All seminars will take place in South Wing Conference Room C108. The cost for each session is $50 in advance or $60 on-site and includes either breakfast or lunch. For more information, contact Huyen ‘Wen’ Deng in RVIA’s Shows Department at (703) 620-6003, ext. 305 or email@example.com.
The National RV Trade Show also offers attendees the opportunity to learn about various industry resources available to them.
Industry members can visit the Go RVing booth to learn more about how to tie into the highly successful “AWAY” national advertising campaign at the local level in 2013. Information about RV technician certification and training opportunities is available at the RVIA Education booth.
For more information about the 50th National RV Trade Show, including the availability of show space, call RVIA’s Show Department at (703) 620-6003, ext. 365.