- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Portland Fall RV & Van Show Kicks Off Sept. 13
Posted By RVBusiness On September 7, 2012 @ 11:06 am In Breaking News | No Comments
The 29th Annual Portland Fall RV & Van Show, featuring dozens of manufacturers and 15 dealers, is set to run Sept. 13-16 at the Portland Expo Center.
The event, produced by O’Loughlin Trade Shows, will be marking its 29th year and has evolved into one of the premier shows on the West Coast, according to a press release. In addition to all-new 2013 product along with pre-owned units, the show will offer destination experts, travel resources and an array of accessory exhibitors.
New product introductions include:
• B Young RV: The dealer will be showcasing the new 32-foot Allegro Breeze from Tiffin Motorhomes Inc. The coach gets solid fuel economy and is equipped with two sliderooms and a unique floorplan.
• Apache Camping Center: Apache is featuring the Artic Fox line of campers and will be unveiling the 10,000th camper at the show. Oregon-based Northwood Manufacturing Inc. will be offering the Milestone Edition of the 990 Arctic Fox.
• Paul Everts RV Country: New units from Pacific Coachworks will be shown, including the Powerlight and Panther trailers and Extreme Warrior toy hauler.
• Johnson RV: The dealer will be displaying a broad range of new product, including Leisure Travel, Jayco, Fleetwood, Pleasure Way, Roadtrek and Open Range brands.
Hours for the show are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday through Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. For more information please visit www.otshows.com
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2012/09/portland-fall-rv-van-show-kicks-off-sept-13/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.