- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Newmar Set to Motor on Two-Week Road Show
Posted By RVBusiness On October 24, 2012 @ 9:13 am In Breaking News | No Comments
Nappanee, Ind.-based Newmar Corp. will be embarking on its GoNewmar Road Show on Oct. 29., showcasing the company’s new King Aire, Dutch Star and Ventana Class A motorhomes.
According to a press release, the two-week tour will be stopping at Newmar dealers and campgrounds along the East Coast, highlighted by an extended stop for the Good Sam Rally at Daytona Motor Speedway Oct. 31 through Nov. 4.
For the third year, Newmar’s leadership team will be driving the coaches, including President Matt Miller accompanied by his wife Pam, CEO/Chairman Richard Parks accompanied by his wife Candace, and Vice President of Sales and Marketing John Sammut accompanied by his wife Margaret.
The schedule includes:
• Oct. 29 — Knoxville, Tenn.
• Oct. 30 — Campers Inn of North Carolina in Mocksville, N.C.
• Oct. 31 — Daytona Beach, Fla.
• Nov. 1 to 4 — Good Sam Rally at Daytona Motor Speedway
• Nov. 5 — RV Connections in Panama City, Fla.
• Nov. 6 — Berryland RV in Ponchatoula, La., and RV Shop in Baton Rouge, La.
• Nov. 7 — Holiday World of Houston in Katy, Texas
• Nov. 8 — Ancira RV in Bourne, Texas
• Nov. 9 – Ancira Travel Villa in Alvarado, Texas, and Professional Sales in Colleyville, Texas
• Nov. 10 — Texarkana, Texas
• Nov. 11 — Crain RV in Little Rock, Ark.
• Nov. 12 — Franklin, Tenn.
• Nov. 13 — Cummins Inc., in Columbus, Ind.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2012/10/newmar-set-to-motor-on-two-week-road-show/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.