- RV Business - http://www.rvbusiness.com -
Prevost Promotes Four in Service Management
Posted By RVBusiness On October 9, 2012 @ 8:45 am In Breaking News | No Comments
Sainte-Claire, Quebec-based Prevost Car Co. announced four new appointments during its recent service department meeting in Nashville, Tenn. They include:
• Randy Castillo has been promoted to the position of service network director. Castillio joined Prevost in 1994 as regional service manager and has been responsible for the Prevost service network since 2000. Under his management, the Prevost network grew from five to eight locations.
• Maurice Gagné has been promoted to the position of customer support director. Gagné joined Prevost in 1996 and under his leadership Prevost gained and maintained its position as a motorcoach industry leader in customer and product support.
• Tommy Nolet has taken the position of customer support manager for Eastern North America. Nolet has been with Prevost since 1995, when he started on the production line. In 2002 he was promoted to regional service manager for the western U.S and in 2006 became regional service manager for the northeastern U.S.
• Fernando Martinez was named customer support manager for Western North America. Martinez joined Prevost in 2000 as a service technician. He was promoted to regional service manager for the western U.S. in 2006.
Article printed from RV Business: http://www.rvbusiness.com
URL to article: http://www.rvbusiness.com/2012/10/prevost-promotes-four-in-service-management/
Copyright © 2009 RV Business. All rights reserved.